The Anatomy of Footwear Design
A playful introduction to footwear design and its methodology.
- Participants are asked to design a high, mid and low heeled shoe for men or women. The results can be commercial, artistic, or avant-garde, and the orientation creative, or technical.
- The workshops aim is to produce creative and original solutions that ask not only question what a shoe is, but also what it can be.
About the Expert
- Interdisciplinary designer/maker of interior products, footwear and bespoke accessories of Eelko Moorer Design Studio
- Exhibited internationally including The Museum Boijmans van Beuningen, The Fashion Institute of Technology New York, Saatchi Gallery London and with the British Council and Design Museum London
- Course Leader MA Footwear at London College of Fashion in United Kingdom
Join the workshop
Designers, artists, participants who wants to learn about footwear design
Jeddah, Kayan Space:
18th May 2016 | 03 00 PM to 09 00 PM
19th May 2016 | 10 00 AM to 05 00 PM
12 Hours, 2 Days
Early Bird: 1200 SAR
Student: 1000 SAR
Standard: 2000 SAR